My name is Singrid and I’m 18 years old. I’m Brazilian but I live in Japan since I was 2 years old. I’m a shy person but I like to do new friends. I came to Australia to try to improve my English as all students at SEA. Here are some fun or maybe weird facts about me. You can have an idea the type of person I am and we could get to know each other and become friends!
- I’m a sucker for Japanese food but I wouldn’t trade Brazilian cuisine for anything.
- I’m a very forgetful person, I almost always pay for things and I forget them.
- I’m a very clumsy person. I’m capable of tripping over in slippers.
- I hate to share food, so if you try to take my food I can sometimes get angry.
- I have a strange craze to put tissues in my mouth when I have rhinitis and stay like that for a long time.
- Drawing and painting are things that I really love to do. If nothing in my life works, I’ll probably sell my art on the beach.
- Whenever I clean the house, I like to turn off the lights, light candles and incense. It’s like my ritual.
- When I was a kid, my dream was to be a singer but as time went by I realized that my stage is only the shower. I’m terrible!
- When I was 6 years old I started ballet. My mother accompanied me because she graduated in ballet but I had to stop going because she said that I had no lightness and I looked like Bila Bilu! Then she put me on Taewkendo for a while.
- When I was 16 and I felt sad and cried, I used to take pictures of myself crying because I knew it was a phase and it would pass and I would look at it and see that it wasn’t so difficult.
These are some of many facts about me. If you would like to know more we could meet at reception and after go to a cafe or have an acai bowl!